I am a theater music director, pianist and conductor located outside Boston, MA and available for travel. My training, while rooted in the classical idiom, also includes jazz, blues, rock and popular styles as well as various multicultural genres. This background, combined with my sight-reading ability, makes me ideally suited for musical theater. In addition to my skills as a performer, I have extensive experience in collaborative piano, primarily with vocalists and musical theater/opera repertoire, and I am very good at teaching people how to sing well.
My recent experience has ranged from schools to community theaters and youth drama programs. I work well with children and adults alike, and have a passion for creative collaboration.
"Music may be enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music."
– Sergei Rachmaninov
I am a member of the American Federation of Musicians local #300 (Merrimack Valley).
- "The Pirates of Penzance" (chorus master/rehearsal pianist) at Concord Carlisle High School.
Performances 3/7-3/16 at CCHS. Visit ccpops.org for more information.
- "Into the Woods" (MD) with Wakefield Repertory Theater.
Performances 3/28-4/6 at Wakefield-Lynnfield Memorial Church.
- "Shrek" (MD) at Concord Middle School.
Performances 4/11-4/13 at the Sanborn Auditorium.
- "Grease" (MD) with Concord Youth Theater's Young Adult Company.
Performances TBA - June 2014 at the Middlesex School.
- MIDDLESEX SCHOOL SUMMER ARTS - Registration is open for summer 2014!
Visit mxschoolsummerarts.org for more information.
See more on the calendar!